Human Resources and Organization
Büro / Office 3.41
I am a Postdoc at the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Basel, Switzerland.
Fields of interest
- Organizational Behavior (especially Organizational Justice, Leadership, and Diversity)
- The impact of algorithmic decision aids on Decision Making and Human Resource Practices
- Quantitative Methods
2009-2014: Ph.D. in Management, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain. Topic: "Organizational Justice and Leadership: Expanding the Causal Framework”
2008-2009: Master of Research in Management, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
2006-2008: Master of Science in Management, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
1999-2005: Undergraduate and Graduate Studies in Economics, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany
2002-2003: Visiting Student at the Graduate Programme in Economics, Yale University, U.S.
Colloquium in Organizational Behavior (Master)
Work in Progress
- Sajons, G. B. & Bashshur, M. R., Estimating the causal effect of individual perceptions on outcomes: A tutorial on the experimental instrumental variable approach. (conditionally accepted at The Leadership Quarterly)
- Sajons, G. B. & Bashshur, M. R., Don’t Get Caught in the Middle: The Effect of Performance on Leaders’ Allocation of Procedural Justice.
- Sajons, G. B. & Tinsley, C. H., What Drives Gender Differences in Negotiation? An Exploration in Virtual Reality.
- Sajons, G. B., Müller-Trede, J. & Shvartsman, E., Peers and the Individual Willingness to Entrust Forecasts to Algorithms.
- Sajons, G. B., Bashshur, M. R., Teo, L., Buchmeier, T., How Being Assessed by Artificial Intelligence impacts Job Candidates’ Perceptions of Procedural Justice.
- Shvartsman, E., Sajons, G. B., Strobl, R., Recruiters’ Acceptance of Algorithmic Personnel Selection Tools.