Büro / Office 5.45
PhD student at the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Basel, Switzerland.
Fields of interest
- Banking Regulation
- Financial Stability
- Economics of Banking
- Monetary Policy
- Fintech Lending
- Swiss Program for Beginning Doctoral Students in Economics (full program), Study Center Gerzensee
- MSc International and Monetary Economics (MIME), University of Bern and University of Basel
- BA Business and Economics, Major in Business, University of Basel
- Commerzbank AG, Capital- & Risk Strategy, Frankfurt am Main, Analyst
- Swiss Financial Market Authority (FINMA), Banks Division, Bern, Intern
- Commerzbank AG, Capital- & Risk Strategy, Frankfurt am Main, Intern/Trainee
Work in Progress
- Supervisory Early Warning and Bank Rating Systems
- Teaching Assistant: Monetary Policy after the Global Financial Crisis - Lessons from History? (Lecturer: Philip Turner, Master-Level
- Have central banks created a 'debt trap'? No, but.... Central Banking Journal, Volume XXIX, Number 1.
with Philip Turner
- Data Selection for Supervisory Early Warning Indicators using Neural Networks, Draft paper. unpublished.