The Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE) provides a strong foundation and a stimulating environment for doctoral and postdoctoral students. The GSBE is where knowledge is created, and where scholars emerge. It's PhD program is designed for students interested in pursuing advanced studies and conducting original research.
The goals of the GSBE are:
- Training of doctoral students with regard to their academic and professional qualifications;
- Ensuring optimum care for doctoral and postdoctoral students by various contact persons;
- Strengthening the peer group of doctoral and postdoctoral students through internal and external networking;
- Goal-oriented career promotion;
- Contribution to the profile of the faculty.
How to do research? Documents which may be useful at different stages of your work
- Selecting a research topic
- Advises on how to write an academic paper
- Good practice for writing code and managing data (version control and the likes)
- Tools and methods for big data
- Guidance on presentations and slides
- (CNRS, France) Where to submit your paper (journal categorization and ranking in economics)
- (Tinbergen) Where to submit your paper (journal categorization and ranking in economics)