Students are advised to look for an accommodation as early as possible. The University of Basel does not provide separate funding for any expenses related to housing. There is a youth hostel as a short-term solution for accommodation:

For further help to find accommodation from abroad please visit:

International students

International students who need a residence permit or visa for Switzerland are advised to carefully study the following important information.




Letzte Änderung: 16.03.2016