Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE)
The Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE) provides a strong foundation and a stimulating environment for doctoral and postdoctoral students. The GSBE is where knowledge is created, and where scholars emerge. It's PhD program is designed for students interested in pursuing advanced studies and conducting original research.
The goals of the GSBE are:
- Training of doctoral students with regard to their academic and professional qualifications;
- Ensuring optimum care for doctoral and postdoctoral students by various contact persons;
- Strengthening the peer group of doctoral and postdoctoral students through internal and external networking;
- Goal-oriented career promotion;
- Contribution to the profile of the faculty.
News & Events
Véra Zabrodina awarded with the Young Swiss Economist prize at this year’s Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics for her paper «Timing Moral Hazard under Deductibles in Health Insurance»The Faculty of Business and Economics congratulates!
Recent Placement: Dr. Samuel HäfnerWe congratulate our former graduate student and postdoc on his excellent placement!
Dr. Juliana Roost
On maternity leave until July 2024