I am a PhD student at the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Basel, Switzerland. Prior to starting my doctorate, I completed an internship at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, and worked as a scientific assistant at ETH Zurich.
Fields of interest
- Public and environmental economics
- Political economy
- Text analysis
Pinna, M., Picard, L., & Goessmann, C. (2022). Cable news and COVID-19 vaccine uptake. Scientific reports, 12(1), 1-7.
"Political Metaphors in U.S. Governor Speeches", with Dominik Stammbach.
Work in progress
- "Carbon Abatement Costs in German Manufacturing", with Beat Hintermann, Maja Zarkovic and Corrado Di Maria.
- "The Effect of Climate Policy on Productivity and Cost Pass-through in the German Manufacturing Sector", with Beat Hintermann, Maja Zarkovic, Corrado Di Maria and Ulrich J. Wagner.
- 2019: M.Sc. in Economics, University of Lausanne (HEC), Switzerland
- 2018: Exchange semester at the University of Mannheim, Germany
- 2017: B.Sc. in Economics, University of Lausanne (HEC), Switzerland