MBA Finance | Executive Master in Finance (MiF)
The course is aimed at academically and intellectually ambitious individuals with practical talent and high potential who hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university or university of applied sciences and wish to expand their analytical skills, strategic capabilities and leadership qualities in finance management substantially.
Our students work in the finance or corporate finance sectors or wish to move in this direction. They seek further education opportunities alongside their career that combine a high level of academic rigour with their professional practice.
We seek to attract a diverse student body.
The benefits for you
Complete a master’s degree without interrupting your career progression, and benefit from a partnership between two highly ranked universities
- You will acquire an academic degree with a global reputation.
- You will expand your understanding of finance to master’s level, acquiring the foundations for higher-level roles (requiring appropriate academic training.)
- The sought-after network, experienced teaching staff and innovative learning methods and resources are a major milestone on your road to success.
- You will develop extensive knowledge, expertise and skills in finance.
- You will develop your leadership skills in a safe environment.
- You will learn new and challenging concepts and approaches you can begin applying right away.
- You will get to grips with the latest issues and approaches in finance and financial management.
- You will optimize your growth potential by following acontinuing education course with a global focus.
- You will obtain the MBA Finance from the University of Basel and the Executive Master in Finance from TIAS School for Business and Society at Tilburg University.