For more information please visit http://www.sarah-lein.ch/
- Price elasticities and demand-side real rigidities in micro data and in macro models(2019), with G. Beck, Journal of Monetary Economics, forthcoming.
- Sources of Bias in Inflation Rates and Implications for Inflation Dynamics(2019), with Rahel Braun, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, forthcoming.
- Exports and Invoicing: Evidence from the 2015 Swiss Franc Appreciation(2019), with R. Auer, A. Burstein, and K. Erhardt, American Economic Review: Papers and Proceedings, 109.
- The Role of Media for Consumers' Inflation Expectation Formation (2014), with Michael Lamla, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, forthcoming.
- Sticky Prices or Rational Inattention – What can we Learn from Sectoral Price Data? (2013), with Daniel Kaufmann, European Economic Review, 64(4), pages 384-394.
- Asymmetries in Price-Setting Behaviour: New Microeconometric Evidence from Switzerland (2012), with Bo E. Honoré and Daniel Kaufmann, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44(4), pages 211-236.
- When do Firms Adjust Prices? Evidence from Micro Panel Data (2010), Journal of Monetary Economics, 57(6), pages 696-715