Main research activities
- Management Accounting in Supply Chains
- In-house performance measurement and incentive schemes
- Corporate strategies from an institutional and economical point of view. Theoretical and empirical studies
- Böckem, Sabine, and Ulf Schiller. 2011. "Supplier Credits, Limited Liquidity, and Timely Demand Information." OR Spectrum: Volume 33, Issue 2, 393-418.
- Böckem, Sabine, and Anja Tuschke. 2010. "A Tale of Two Theories - Foreign Direct Investment Decisions from the Perspectives of Economics and Institutional Theory." Schmalenbach´s Business Review 62, 259-289.
- Böckem, Sabine, and Ulf Schiller. 2008. "Option Contracts in Supply Chains." Journal of Economics and Management Strategy 17, 219-245.
- Böckem, Sabine. 2004. "Cartel Formation and Oligopoly Structure - A New Assessment of the Crude Oil Market." Applied Economics.
- Böckem, Sabine. 1994. "A Generalized Model of Horizontal Product Differentiation." Journal of Industrial Economics 42, 287-298.
Prof. Dr. Sabine Böckem
Office 3.55 Faculty of Business and Economics
Peter Merian-Weg 6 4002 Basel
Tel: +41 61 207 32 32
Consultation hours during terms: Tuesdays, 10 to 11 am, upon advance notification (via e-mail). In between terms by prior appointment only.
- Current courses